I needed to start working on the left side of the sled to balance it out more. I had my primary cover and derby cover powder coated two different colors. I chose to make the larger piece a satin flat black while the derby cover done with gloss.
While powder coat was being done I had my clutch checked out even though mileage was still low at 6500 miles. Even though I have the seven year warranty my one year was coming up so I figured if something was defective it’s better to get it taken care of sooner than later.
A couple of buds I ride with changed out their stock Roadglide bulbs with HID’s. I ordered a set from the company located in Elk Grove, CA. I have to say they are a huge difference in visibility for both the rider and oncoming traffic. I’m hoping they are robust enough to withstand the shakes and bounces of my lowered front end.
Modules mounted on top of the radio to keep everything clean and out of the way.
I chose the 6000K temperature model. It has the bright white light I was looking for. I think any higher it starts to have too much of a bluish tint.